Friday, December 5, 2008

Enya seems to be improving!

I think her "daycare" each day at the vet's office this week to keep up with her feedings every 2 hours has been working! She had so much energy lastnight. She tried walking again, leaning up against the wall and moving herself along. I could see the LIFE in her eyes come back a little! Very encouraging. We will keep up with the frequent feedings of her special AD Rescue Food the vet gave us. (When I say gave, I mean at $1.50 a can! lol) But no matter the cost, it's worth it to see her coming back to life. I don't know if this was the cure for whatever was wrong with her, but for now it seems to be working and I am relieved. Tired, but relieved! Thank you to all her friends for their prayers and notes of support. This little angel has a lot of people rooting for her!

Thomas is a plump little giant about 3 times the size of his sister now! He bounds around the house up and down the curtains, chairs, over and under and round and round! He is a beige ball of energy!!! Hysterical to watch. Adorable when he finally wears out and cuddles up for a nap. More photos and video to come soon!

1 comment:

Lizzie Barrett said...

As the owner of the CH Kitty Club and the CH Yahoo Group, I am so happy to see sites like yours starting up,and people like you and the people who have adopted these special little kittens give them the chance at life that they deserve.

And I am so happy to little Enya is getting better.

lizzie